- New website pages have been added for Gilchrist Promontory Fort, Balvattie Enclosed Settlement and the Tarradale Barrow Cemetery. Featured are fantastic new cropmark aerial images from Andy Hickie.
- Excavations on Gilchrist promontory fort and Balvattie settlement will begin 8th September 2018 and there will be an Open Day on Saturday 22nd September.
- Our new Blog Post is a reprint of a recent article in Muir Matters by Eric Grant and Anne Coombs. It tells the full story of our recent work on the Tarradale Abandoned Township - the Post medieval Settlement.
- Finds Photos by Michael Sharpe have been uploaded. These include pictures of the Mesolithic Antler Tools found in 2017.
- Pat Haynes has produced some great illustrations of Mesolithic life at Tarradale. Check out her page Artist in Residence.
- See our full list of Blog Posts here and find out more about what we got up to last season.